I am writing this blog from Aspen, Colorado. I am visiting Aspen to catch a breathe of fresh air and to gain a source of inspiration for my work.
Leaving Austin, where the weather is 90+ degrees with high humidity, I was hoping to come to Aspen where, during this time of year, the weather should be in the 60-70's and filled with golden Aspens. Instead, the weather has been rainy and cold. As I write this blog, it is 34 degrees.
Even with the weather, I stayed outside yesterday, hiking and sketching in the mountains. As a result, I am now under the weather and have a fever.
The point of this blog is to comment about how a drastic change in weather can effect your health. I came to Aspen anticipating one thing, only to be stuck inside. The environment (weather is this case) ultimately plays a role, both positive and negative, to what you hope to gain in your everyday life.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, I hope we get a change in the weather, so to speak with the media and polls. And I hope you feel better. This comment could also go for your Palin blog too. I really just wanted to share this article:
http://www.suntimes.com/news/otherviews/1156080,091008ebertpalin.article
Post a Comment